Food Poisoning

I'm sorry you're having such trouble with your stomach. Do you have any idea what you might have eaten to cause food poisoning? Are you sure that's what it is and not perhaps a stomach bug? Are you running a temp, having chills, or other symptoms? I really hope you're feeling better soon!

no temprature , just sickness and diarrhoea really bad which has almost stopped. but my stomach pain is the worst pain ever and i cant move , so laying in bed and typing with one hand.

i ate chicken from a food outlet and doctor says its classic food poisoning symptoms.

my heart is doing flitflops and skips all the time, but i am managing to sip gatorade

so thats an improvement.

thanks for you help

Yes, the fast heart rate is probably from the food poisoining. I spent last night with my heart rate stuck at 120 and felt like throwing up. I must of eaten something bad, not sure. If you can force yourself to take your beta blocker, it will help the heart rate.

I have not taken my beta blocker for 2 days now ,

I have been on them for years since my fainting episodes with NMH/vasovagal.

I am amazed that since being off them , I have no Orthostatic Hypotention at all !

My blood pressure sits at around 110/70 when standing .

This is pretty amazing because I only managed 2 glasses of drink all day yesturday.

This leaves me with a problem ,

the propranalol helps me with the fainting I get when I leave the house ,

its stress related most the time although standing can trigger it.

Is there a beta blocker that doesnt lower blood pressure that I can try ?