I Feel Like I Got Hit By A Bus

i just got over a horrid flu and went to the hospital to receive fluids which helped.. but i have a very annoying symptom.. now my eyes "flash". not like colored lights, but a very bright light when i turn my head. also i feel like death. everything i do is very slow and i feel very slow. if that makes any sense. i know the flu doesnt help but i cant believe its taking so long to get back to normal. its been over a week now. been drinking tons of fluids, trying to get sleep ( my daughter makes it very hard)

how long is this going to last? and has anyone had that symptom before??

Hey dani, sorry to hear your not feeling well. Not sure what the flashes mean. I was wondering how motherhood was going for you? Hope other then this recent flu it has been going well. Did you ever get back into see that doctor, who wouldn't see you while you were pregnant? Hope you feel better soon, that's tough especially with a little one on board now.

hi!! its nice to hear from you! i feel bad i havent been on in so long its just im sooo tired but motherhood is awesome!

basically its like flashes of white light in my eyes.. so hard to describe but really annoying. i havent been back to him yet, but i do have a cardio appointment coming up soon thank gosh!

how have you been??