Gi Symptoms With Spells

Ok now this is pretty weird. Whenever I am having a dizzy spell or attack ... I feel the need to have a bowel movement maybe 3-4 times and I get this weird rush to my stomach and a slight cramping sensation that does go away after I have passed a stool. This happens a lot when I get these hot spells with dizziness. Is that adrenaline that is causing the frequent need to pass a stool and the stomach rushes with the dizziness? And my face and the back of my head literally feels like it's on fire but I am not red usually I turn pale.

Hey Hopeful,

I had these really bad episode in the beginning of my ordeal where I would just all the sudden feel dizzy, lightheaded and my heart would just start racing and then I would feel the need to go to the bathroom. Once it was over I would settle down. I think it's the nervous system just trying to figure things out or something. In the beginning it scared the crap out of me (no pun intended) but I got used to it. I almost never have that now and I'm 18 months into mine.

KC

Ok now this is pretty weird. Whenever I am having a dizzy spell or attack ... I feel the need to have a bowel movement maybe 3-4 times and I get this weird rush to my stomach and a slight cramping sensation that does go away after I have passed a stool. This happens a lot when I get these hot spells with dizziness. Is that adrenaline that is causing the frequent need to pass a stool and the stomach rushes with the dizziness? And my face and the back of my head literally feels like it's on fire but I am not red usually I turn pale.

I Have the same thing except the bowel movements usually turn very watery. It's improved since I've been on Midodrine but no one can tell me why.