Its Been A Few Months Since I've Been Here

Hello all,

Its been a few months since I've been here and I actually thought I was getting healed in some way I still had the elevated hr upon standing and slight dizziness upon standing, brain fog, and fatigue of coarse, but over all I felt normal after a 2 year period of daily misery...It lasted 2 months . Well this is my 2nd day of feeling like the SICK me. The only thing thats really changed is the weather. Its becoming humid and I'm hoping I'm not going to decline and get back to the way I was before and I'm kinda of curious if anyone else has experenced a drastic improvement and it last a few months and it change in a instant? And if so was there anything to keep it manageable .

What is this called ??? Relapse, Set back, waxing and waning???

I got better a few months ago by pushing myself at everything , and not just laying around I got out of bed in the morning at 8 instead of 11 sometimes as late as 1 . I started going to the stores and not getting in the scooters and just walked the whole way I was really amazed!!!! By time I was at the checkout my heart was pounding but I felt so proud just to make it that far... I guess I need to know is this normal? And is REST BEST during a time like this or is pushing beneficial?

For those that don't remember me I haven't taken any meds in the past or present.

Thanks for reading any input greatly appreciated:)

Hi Lissy-

Sorry to hear about your setback. I also have inexplicable waxing and waning. Often, I chalk my waning down to a virus that worsens everything. Could this be true for you too...or just the weather change? In warm weather, remember you need to drink more...

Like you, I push myself as hard as I can every day- even when I'm sick. Don't get me wrong, I give in when I absolutely have to- otherwise I push myself as hard as I can. I'm convinced that preventing deconditioning and desensitizing myself to physical exercise stretches me to get better.

I'm crossing my fingers and toes that you're back to your previous level of health quickly.

Julie

lissy,

My stmptoms sound similar to yours, although I am on a low dose bb now. I have also been doing great the last couple of weeks. The last couple of days we have had rain/cloudy skies and I have the brain fog, lower than normal bp, some dizzy spells, and have to rest more than normal. Still not anything like the beginning. So I have to agree...it's the weather and we can look foreward to good times again!!

Hey Lizzy sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I've always called those remissions, over the past 23 years I've had two major ones lasting almost a year. Now when they come it's a day here or there, but always remember there's another one in your future. :D How long have you had POTS? No matter how bad you feel today, you're one day closer to your next one.