If your newsletter notification link did not work

Hi guys!

Some of the links sent out in the newsletter notifications did not work. It is the correct address, and will work if you copy and paste it into your browser's address bar. Or you can always just visit the www.dinet.org website and read it there.

Sorry for any inconveinence.

Michelle

Hi Emily!

You are not a dork. :lol: Whenever I publish the Dysautonomia News I send an email to all DINET members letting them know it has been published. Not all of our members are on the forum, so this is something I do to try to keep everyone up to date on things. I sent over 500 emails and for some people the link (to the published newsletter) worked fine, but for some others it did not. Go figure...maybe I am the dork? LOL! Anyhow, if you are a member then you should receive these "notifications". However, the notifications are mass mailed and mailed as blind copies at that. In the computer world that combination often gets filtered as "junk mail", so if you don't get the notification yours is probably getting filtered by whoever you have your email account with. I'm trying to find a better way to send the notifications out. I've been asking around...if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them!

Take care,

Michelle

Hi guys,

Emily, send me your email address and I will double-check to make sure you are on our email list. (staff@dinet.org) It may just have been lost in cyberspace like Ernie said happened to her. That's the biggest drawback with email....it's not always reliable.

You can always just check our "what's new" page for the latest additions to the website. It is at: http://www.dinet.org/Whats_new.htm

I found Emma's new treatment really interesting. And those of you with EDS will want to read the reasearch abstracts about it.

Best wishes,

Michelle