Very Worried :(

i went back to my doctor for my stupid sinus problems and mentioned another problem i was having with my fingers. I have had trigger finger for a long time now.. probably a year.. she was worried that i might have rheumatoid arthritis. i have a lot of the symptoms.. i dont know what i am going to do if i have this on top of POTS. The drug treatments seem horrible and im so sensitive to meds. Does anyone have experience with this? i hate that i am only 20 years old and have to deal with this stuff. Sorry if im whining but i just want to be a normal young adult.

My doctor checked me for it because I had a week where all of my joints just swelled up out of the blue. My hands and fingers were swollen and I couldn't get my rings off. The bottoms of my feet also hurt and when I stepped out of bed in the morning it hurt so badly to stand on the floor bad enough that I wanted to cry.

My test came back negative.

It was while we had mold in the house and I went through a variety of symptoms.

I think the next week all the swelling went away and I developed a rash all over.

It's like it went through one system after another.

lieze