Hangover

lieze

I seem so vulnerable to any lack of sleep and just seem unable to function today. (When I get up I just feel my blood pressure drop in the way of weakness. I have taken it twice and sitting down I'm right around 100/73 and 99/56 and 100/55 not bad for me)

I worked last night 3-11 so I was up late, then of course we have our 6 am bus routine here.

I did not get up right away but was awake I guess since about 5? Oh that's awful.

No wonder I feel so bad. But anyway do you notice this hits you too?

I'm 3 shades of pale. If I try to lay down to rest I feel too awake.

If I get up I feel too tired to function. Slightly irritable from lack of sleep.

How do you cope?

Also won't try it today but what about caffeine?

I was warned against it with my tachycardia but I did read it can help stabilize blood pressure.

I tried just a very little at work last night and it helped my alertness I had felt really zoned out before I drank it and was attempting with caution to self medicate.

i cant do caffeine what so ever, i get dizzy with a blood pressure crash and stomach cramps to high heaven.

soda i do ok with but not coffee!

i usually wake up about 10-11 and go to bed about 1am or so. i work usually 5-10 and about 3 or 4pm i start getting so tired, usually right after i eat lunch.

i usually lay down to nap or just relax and it seemingly helps me get threw my shift at work. 30 min of napping usually just makes the issue worse. i have to nap for 1-2 hours for it to take effect...

i still dont have an answer for the tiredness, im still seeking that answer myself.