Ma Or Ri Neurologist

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I joined the forum just so that I could answer this question for you. I live in southeastern CT & I go to the Lahey Clinic in Boston ... I see Dr Martin (cardiologist) who diagnosed me in July with POTS. He is quite knowledgeable & imo a wonderful doctor. I'd definitely recommend him. The other thing I like is that he isn't in a hurry to prescribe a lot of drugs. I am dealing quite well with swimming, water, salt, and compression stockings. Heres his info:

http://lahey.org/PhysDir/Detail.asp

It might take a while to get an appt with him but its WELL worth it!

I love both Anna Hohler and and my cardio Kit Farr. They are wonderful and make a great team. Roy Freedman at the BI only spends about 5 mins with you after the fellow has been with you. I like being able to email Anna and get right in once you are her patient. Plus, she does a full intake of every doc you have ever been to and collects all your records so she can review your case. The BI never did this. I felt like I was on house with her.

My cardio is the best ever! I'm very happy with all the docs on my team. Good Luck to you!

bellamia~