Neurologist Appointment Tomorrow

icesktr189

Hey dani, I'm local too. Me and Bellajulz have been seeing the same neuro in phoenix. Which one are you going to? I think the ?'s are different depending on your symptoms and cause.

As your cause may be the EDS the questions would be different. Our neuro tested looking for small fiber neuropathy, autoimmunity and all those other scary conditions. Are you just looking to treat your symptoms or are you still trying to figure out the cause?

Hi! im going to Dr. Mizra.. well i tried but they said because i was pregnant i am too high risk till after birth.. but i really hope he understand somewhat about POTS.. does your neuro seem pretty good??

basically i need a dx of why i have POTS.. i am going to see the geneticist next week for EDS. but if that comes back negative, then im hoping the neuro can help me. :)

also i wanted to have some meds on hand for after, but it seem like im just going to have to go to my cardio for that haha