Corina!!!

DancingLight

Emily,

thanks very much for asking. And you know: IT WAS GREAT!!!!!! We had such a great time. We went out to walk (as you might know I'm in a wheelchair and need someone to take me out), to shop, for a walk in the forest. We also went out for lunches and diners and it was so much fun. I really enjoyed it. BUT when we got home on monday afternoon, there had been a power cut on saturday so our home was TERRIBLY cold, there was no electricity and all the stuf in the freezer was not frozen anymore! So the electricity was fixed that day and in the evening it became a little warmer but also our new computer didn't work anymore and we saw on our old computer (which still worked :o ) that the internet was down. So today everything got fixed and here I'm back on POTSplace (I missed you guys too :o ). I'm having a lot of work to read all your posts, but again this weekend was all we needed (except for the homecoming ofcourse :P )

Corina

Guest tearose

You were missed corina! I was wondering if there are any flowers in garden town" at this time of year? Anyway, welcome back and hold onto those restful pleasant memories of special time with your sweetheart! best regards, tearose

YEAH CORINA!!!!!

i am so glad that you had a good vacation...

and, no stressing about catching up on posts! i get so behind, and have to tell myself that i can just start back up where i left off...there is no way i can go back and read all of the ones i missed!

but, i am glad you went back far enough to find this post to you about your trip! i was starting to get worried that you crashed after the trip!

the trip sounds like it was just what you needed. now, back to reality huh? especially with the power outage! yuck! our power goes our for five minutes and i realize that i am completely dependent on everything electric. it is a bit scary! :o how can i heat up my slippers without the microwave??? :o

welcome back!

emily

Thanks all, for all your kind words. Ernie, everything is fixed in the house by now but I still feel exhausted (although it was really worth it). Oh and tearose I didn't understand your writing about flowers in garden town. I'm sorry but I changed meds again and this mestinon doesn't work quite well for now (hope it will be better) so I'm getting more confused and the walking in the house is getting worse. Hope you don't mind explaining what you meant. And Merril, I had to keep telling myself not to think of the children every 5 minutes because they were well cared and had a fantastic weekend as well but I think we will take them again next time (although my husband and I definately needed a weekend for the two of us).

Emily I think I'll put my slippers in the microwave tonight and see what happens! Wonder if they're still usuable when I get them out :P

All you POTSguys are the best, I really missed you,

Corina

Guest tearose

Hi corina, silly girl! Weert is known as the "Garden Town"!!! I remember this from the days I was a flight attendant for Pan Am airlines. Seems like a lifetime ago.

Anyway, I was only kidding about the flowers at this time of year. You couldn't have know, but I love flowers, roses especially.

Glad to hear your electric is back to normal again! tearose