New Wheelchair Arrived This Week

I guess I'm still in denial as I'm so breathless and My HR and BP numbers climb higher and higher all the time. In this video mine is the TDxSP by invacare the legs were suppose to go flat also. I'll talk to the doctor again and the person I dealt with at the company. The real problem is the pt evual was at the best place in the city. I hate to say it but, I don't think she understood Pots. She kept saying I could put my legs up on a chair. I'm left in hallways for hours waiting for rides and need to have my legs up and be reclined which it does.

I got electric teal and now I need another eval at home to get another family chair as they were suppose to put in for an additional chair at the same time. I'm still waiting for a call back to get to follow up. I do feel very blessed that it has finally arrived. There are loose ends to tie up with transportation to be able to use it, but in the spring it will be really nice to be able to get out of the house by myself.

YouTube - New TDX Series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK9ZB8i96QA...feature=related

Guest tearose

What a blessing to have the tools that make your life more active and alive!

Congrats on your electric teal TDX! May you go to wonderful places with it. May you enjoy your own home and neighborhood with it!

tearose

YES!!!

NOW I'M just waiting for the person who said he build my ramp and I'm ready to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... : )

THANKS for all the support everyone!

Angel blessings to everyone~

xxoo

bellamia~