Off for the weekend!!!

corina

Hi guys, just wanted to tell you my husband and I have rented a bungalow for the weekend. We're leaving the kids at my moms (the oldest one goes to one of his friends) and my husband and I are going to have a childless weekend with two of our friends. That means: very much rest, a lot of being outside (I hope) and I'm going to try to swim!!! (or at least I'll be in te water). I'm so much looking forward to it!!! We definately needed this. So, I'll be back on monday and hope you all have a great weekend as well!!!

Corina

Lois,

I live in the netherlands, we're going to Weert (I bet you never heard about it :) ). It's a drive of about an hour, so that's just long enough for me. I'm so excited about this weekend, it's the first time we're going without the kids (our oldest son is 13!!) and although I will definately miss them (yeah, that's me) I know its very important for my husband and me to spent some time together.

Corina

corina!

well, i am sure you are already off on your weekend at the bungalow...but i am sending good thoughts thst you are having fun! i hope it is relaxing and as POTS-free as life can be for us POTS folks!

you made me long to go back to europe some day to travel. please let us know how your trip was when you get back!

also, i wanted to thank you soooo much for your post in another thread about how i always make you laugh! yeah! that made me feel so loved! and, i am just glad that i am touching a life in a positive way! it means a lot to me.

so, later alligator! what's alligator in dutch??

emily