Episode Question.. Anyone Get This?

Janey

I mostly get this in the middle of the night when I sleep funny or when I'm too hot, but today I got it after waking up then falling back asleep again on my left side. As I fell asleep I could hear my heart get really bradycardic... very slow, and felt a very strong slow, irregular pulsing in my head. Weirdly it was making my eyes see funny things while I was closed and I had a very bizarre dream like I was high on drugs. Then I wake up... and my head is spinning... I feel nauseous, I can't stand up. Much worse than usual. I mae it downstairs and try to pour out my water and make some breakfast but I can't complete it. It's like if you're drunk and your head is just spinning round and round.

Do you think that this is the result of the funny sleep position/episode and therefore the bradycardia and therefore some sort of chemical imbalance? Do any of you get this?

Janey

I haven't done one yet, but need to. They can tell what your BP and HR and other systems of your body are doing while you're sleeping. I know a lot of POTS people deal with sleep problems....Just an idea.

Janey I get this, too. Exactly as you described.

I'm trying to schedule a sleep study to figure out what's going on. I get bradycardia when I sleep as well, just recently. Bu this has been happening to be everynight for the past two weeks.. strange. And I don't know why positions matter but I do better on my left side.

You're not alone.

Please post again if you get a sleep study done, and I'll message you when I finally get mine done, because, from your description, our problems just might be similar.,

Maisie