Daily Meds

firewatcher

I put my meds for the week in a med box that has removable sections for each day. Each section has a separate section for morning, noon, evening and nite. It helps me keep up with what I take when. I also have a notebook that I record notes of each day. In the front of the notebook is a sheet with all my dx and all my meds and dr. info and ins. info. We take it every time I go to the hospital because I usually can't talk when I go the hosp. and they need that info.

Hope that helps.

Smiles

I have a notebook that I keep by the recliner. I use it keep track of my symptoms and how I felt that day. I also use it to keep track of anything that I need to remember ( things to do, dates, ect). This has helped me a lot. When I go to my doctor, I just take it with me and show him how I have been doing.

I use some diet software for food + meds + exercise (it allows custom foods, which is where my meds + supplements are). I'll be adding & removing things in my "regimen" all the time and hoping to spot any effect. I periodically update a topic list with symptoms as well as anything else to chat with my doc about but not daily, though I keep old versions. I do spot checks of BP as well as poor-mans-tilts quite often (especially if something might have changed)... those sometimes have some symptoms tagged to them though they're pretty redundant/standard.

If I notice a change, I review memory and logs of this stuff in hopes of finding a contributing factor. My symptoms flux a lot anyway so it's a challenge to draw many conclusions except for mostly obvious stuff... but sometimes I get some intuitive feel from having monitored all this.

I should make note of temperature. Heat turns out to be a big factor for me.

I have a notebook that I keep by the recliner. I use it keep track of my symptoms and how I felt that day. I also use it to keep track of anything that I need to remember ( things to do, dates, ect). This has helped me a lot. When I go to my doctor, I just take it with me and show him how I have been doing.