Lyrica

kayjay

Ok so those of you who know that I forgot to take my beta blocker for three days will know why i was unsure about Lyrica. DUHHH- And yes I have the am/pm pill box... but you have to put all your pills in it right? Anyway Lyrica....

I have been on it for three weeks. It is helping with pain, headache, and my energy has increased. I have had a few napless days and even went out to dinner friday night with my hubby.

It has made me hungry so I am watching what I eat...yes watching it as I shovel food into my mouth.

Also it has helped with my IBS so those of you with that may like this drug.

I talk to my dr again in another week so I will post if he ups my dose. I think a big thing to consider is upping fiber and watching what you eat. I now have exercised 2 days in a row - yoga (30 min)and bike for 22min. I started biking for 5 min after my last flare and never could do it two days in a row.

Anyway wanted to share... I expected to feel more tired on this drug but now on week three I really don't.

I have been on it for three weeks. It is helping with pain, headache, and my energy has increased. I have had a few napless days and even went out to dinner friday night with my hubby.

That's great! I'm glad it's helpful for you. The only thing it did for me was help with my "anxiety," but after I found out I had POTS, the "anxiety" wasn't a problem any more.

Amy