Feeling Discouraged

I just started cranial manipulation, Midodrine, and found that my iron level is way low, so will be starting a ferrous sulfate. In the long run I hope something will help, but right now I feel very tired and know the cranial manipulation can make one feel worse before better. Anyone else been through it? The dr. that does the cranial manipulation is very experienced and thinks he may be able to help reduce my symptoms, but after tx my body trembled and I felt lightheaded and nausea, which is supposedly "normal" when the body adjusts to the realignment. I have another session Thursday, and hope it is not as bad afterwards this time. Thanks for listening!

I don't know if you are referring to cranial sacral therapy but I have had it 2x and have had strong reactions both times. The first time was awful - my heart alternated between bradycardia and tachycardia, I had lots of weird surges and then the exhaustion hit. For a full 2 days. The second time wasn't quite as bad but I guess if we have a lot that needs to be fixed we're goign to have a strong reaction? I stopped going because I couldn't afford it anymore.

I think you're supposed to feel worse initially, and then over time, your overall health should improve to a higher level of functioning. My son had some pretty big setbacks after treatment, but then always progressed to a better place. Don't be discouraged ((((Mountain Girl))))) I bet you'll start feeling better soon. Drink lots of water afterwards- for some reason, we've always been told that's important.

Let us know how you progress-

Julie