One More Hair/ Klopin Questions

kayjay

I know I have posted about hair loss. Right now I am losing hundreds of hairs every day. I think it a reaction to the horrible spring I had - intense episodes over the course of months. I also take klonopin and I need it. Do any of you attribute hair loss to this drug? I take .05 at bedtime... very small amount. I would have to be really convinced that this was my problem to even consider stopping.

Sorry If I am "beating a dead horse" ewww gross expression. But I really don't want to be bald at 36!

I know I have posted about hair loss. Right now I am losing hundreds of hairs every day. I think it a reaction to the horrible spring I had - intense episodes over the course of months. I also take klonopin and I need it. Do any of you attribute hair loss to this drug? I take .05 at bedtime... very small amount. I would have to be really convinced that this was my problem to even consider stopping.

Sorry If I am "beating a dead horse" ewww gross expression. But I really don't want to be bald at 36!

Hi kayjay,

sorry to say, just in my opinion, from someone who's been on klonopin for 9 years at a larger dose than you, that I don't think it can cause hair loss, but that's just me. I've lost hair from other things such as aging! LOL.

If it works for you than stick with it. Have you only discovered this since starting the klonopin?

Take care and be well,

Rene