Signs Of Too Low Blood Pressure - What To Watch For!

Since I have to switch to generic Midodrine this week, and I've heard from various people that it often doesn't work as well/seems less effective, what should I watch for regarding low BP symptoms?

I think my Beta Blocker is what really is helping my tachycardia. The Midodrine, from what I understand, is supposed to keep my BP from getting too low on the Beta Blocker.

My BP on the current brand Midodrine ranges from about 100/70 to 125/85 (I don't take it too often, but it usually falls in this range when I do). Is the generic likely to cause it to swing significantly lower? I need to keep it above 95/65.

Thanks!

The Mylan brand of Midodrine did not work as well for me. I never actually monitored my bp while on that brand. I just noticed that I couldn't sit up for as long. My OI symptoms were definitely worse with the Mylan Midodrine. More brain fog, more lightheadedness, more blood pooling, etc. I switched brands and felt better.

Rachel