The Pots Treatment Diagram

Thanks!! I always like reassurance that I am trying to do all I can to get better. I have to say tho that I can in no way do areobic exercise. I do walk some and do a little strength training (very little..like 1 1/2 lb weights) for my arms. Sometimes that is even too much. <_<

I made the mistake of trying to dance a little to one of my favorite songs a while back....very bad reaction. Activity makes me sooooooooo sick.... I have to go very easy.

Thanks tho...

Erika

Thanks!! I always like reassurance that I am trying to do all I can to get better. I have to say tho that I can in no way do areobic exercise. I do walk some and do a little strength training (very little..like 1 1/2 lb weights) for my arms. Sometimes that is even too much. <_<

I made the mistake of trying to dance a little to one of my favorite songs a while back....very bad reaction. Activity makes me sooooooooo sick.... I have to go very easy.

Thanks tho...

Erika

i got lucky today i could do some exercise. I did some arm workouts with 25lb dumb bells and i didnt die! lol i got lucky i guess.

wow...how are you able to do this?? I am so jealous. I guess we are all different...I will keep trying.

I don't lift anything heavier than my 3 lb weights...and I did that once....mostly I stick with my 1 1/2 lb weights... 25lb weights sounds like I would be very sick for days!!! I know we all just do the best we can and have our own strengths and difficulties.....just made me chuckle tho ....

Happy 4th.

Erika

wow...how are you able to do this?? I am so jealous. I guess we are all different...I will keep trying.

I don't lift anything heavier than my 3 lb weights...and I did that once....mostly I stick with my 1 1/2 lb weights... 25lb weights sounds like I would be very sick for days!!! I know we all just do the best we can and have our own strengths and difficulties.....just made me chuckle tho ....

Happy 4th.

Erika

haha it was strange at first right after i felt good, i definently got a pump. my veins in my arms were bulging. But after about a hour later my throat was giving me trouble.

Thank you so much for posting this, it is really helpful and I have never seen anything like this before when researching the condition.