E-mail receive by Doc------What!

Guest Julia59

Julie,

I am so upset for you. I understand all too well how it feels to be mistreated by a well-known doctor.

My usual lecture would be to remind others to stand up for their patient rights, but you sound like you're on the ball- go girl :) I hope you can accomplish something soon, and I amsorry you're in so much pain with the traction. I really hope they can work this out without more invasive treatments. Chin up :)

Guest Julia59

Thanks for the support Jessica. As you can see I removed the post. My neices name is Jessica, and she is sweet like you---and she is also 22.

You will go places----you are already wise beyond your years.

Thanks again,

Julie :0)

Hi Julia, if there is someone above this doc in the practice, I would print the email and write a letter to go with it explaining your issues... might not change the fact that you'll probably not go back to that doctor, but it may make you feel more in control of your health care.

Hang in there. I'm sending wishes that you find a caring doctor who can see you through all this stuff. Nina :)