What Helps For Tight Neck / Dysphagia?

Nauthiz

Sorry that you are going through this. Have you seen a doctor about it?

Sounds like you need an eval..MRI..and/or swallowing evaluation where they view you eating and swallowing. Its not bad. Try to remain calm. I know.. I get the same only I do not make much saliva and take a pill to help me make saliva.

Stay in touch...I am about to have a Endoscopic eval..tube down your throat to stomach thingy...then maybe an ENT to view my vocal chords. I do have lesions on the brain/brain stem

Good luck in finding help

Jan

Sounds like you need an eval..MRI..and/or swallowing evaluation where they view you eating and swallowing. Its not bad. Try to remain calm. I know.. I get the same only I do not make much saliva and take a pill to help me make saliva.

Stay in touch...I am about to have a Endoscopic eval..tube down your throat to stomach thingy...then maybe an ENT to view my vocal chords. I do have lesions on the brain/brain stem

Jan

thanks for the advice, i did have a endoscope several months ago which they said was OK, said i had smal hiatal hernia but thats it.

Jan

thanks for the advice, i did have a endoscope several months ago which they said was OK, said i had smal hiatal hernia but thats it.

So.. what are they going to do with your problem? Did you have a carotid ultrasound? Who is treating you..I mean what kind of MD?

SOMETHING is wrong..obviously..it may be invisible to the eye..hence the "normal" endoscope.

I am also going to have this thingy stint placed in my esophagus to measue if and how much acid reflux I may have

Let me know ..K? What else is going on with you?

Jan

Hi,

I am having trouble understanding what exactly you are talking about? Where at on your neck? What does it feel like?

Any triggers?

Swallowing an issue at certain times? When thinking about that you have to swallow? Overactive gag reflex?

Can't breathe at all? Or through nose? Chest tightness etc? How does it feel?

It is hard to respond much, if I am not really sure what you are saying that you are experiencing...

:)