Ok, Morgan, When Are You Scheduled?

OH MAN, I declare you the winner!!!! :P:P:P

Mine is July 16th. Forever away. You will be all recovered and can be telling me how smoothly everything went. For the rest of you guys This is a no horror stories zone till the two of us are done!!!! :):D

I assume you will be inpatient? My problem is not surgery, I have that other health issue, not related to OI that is the concern for them, but I expect since they are all prepared and actually believe me, I will wake up, say feed me and send me home, and they will force me to stay overnight. Many people do stay over still, although a few go home same day.

So I will be anxiously awaiting to hear how great you are doing! My old man was back at work in a week, so I am expecting just a bit longer to be at my baseline. I have a friend with a big polyp in hers too, but they keep telling her it's "rib" pain. Do you have polyps anywhere else? Some folks are kind of prone to them.

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you! Good thing I'm a good sport...lol. justasittinhereandwaitinmorgan

hey, i didn't want to win. :P but i am glad your scheduled too. i will let you know morgan how smoothly everything goes. it is inpatient. hoping i will not have to stay overnight, as i am not a good patient. :o

thanks for keeping up with this with me. i know it has been rough on you. and i appreciate your time. i am going to think positively that they are benign until i hear different. and yeah i have read of neoplastic ( i think that's what they call people prone to these things), and will make d*** sure i follow up if the y are not benign.

take care morgan, until............

and thanks to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

firewatcher,

Those kinds of horror stories I can handle! ;)

Firewoman, wow keeping you two straight is fun! NO problemo, I thought I had mentioned when the surgery was, but guess not. My friend with polyps has them in a bunch of places but they have always been benign. I'm keeping positive thoughts for you! morgan