Sorry, But I'm Going To Brag!

Dawg Tired

Amazon is now listing my book!!

Dawg Tired on Amazon

I checked in to listing it on there when I first published, but it was too expensive. Now they are listing it at no cost to me!

Maybe instead of my usual $3 a year I make off of it, I will make $4 this year LOL!!

CONGRATS to you! I wish you the best of luck with your book.

BellaMia~ :)

That is awesome! I'm a writer and have written for the local paper and some local magazines, but every writer's dream is to write a book, and YOU"VE DONE IT!!! Congratulations!!!!

Good luck with the sales, and don't spend all your money in one place. Oh, that's an old, bad joke, I know.

Lindajoy

Well, you know, sometimes I make enough to buy a pair of dangly earrings off of e-bay, What more could I ask for?

I have had a lot of positive feedback and people have told me it has helped them understand us better - and THAT was the main goal!

Hi Gayla,

I first bought your book as a download several years ago when I was doing my initial information gathering on all things POTSy. Right after I bought a proper copy, it is the one thing that has helped my Mum understand some of what we go through with this illness.

Flop