The Bad , The Badder And The About Time News.

willows

Hello all ...............what a few weeks we have all had here. :(

First of all I've been very unwell and had around 10 full blown knock me off my feet , head in a bucket , unable to talk, walk , eat or do anything but lay flat on my back in the past 30 days ..............errrrrrrrrr , not good news, BUT my ever on the ball local doctor has tracked down the cause of this and I'm now off the drug which helped me loose weight . This drug made my heart beat speed up to what I'd class as 'normal' ( around 70 beats average then rising when it needed to ) the out come of coming off it 'cold turkey' was I had a really horrible 'crash' for three days in which I just slept ......slept and slept even more . ;)

My friends mum has still not been cremated as the crematorium had an open day ;) to show people around so they could see all the good work they do !!!!!!

Considering she died about a week ago now it is not until the 15th that the family has the service and she is then laid to rest , this I think is awful especially for Dear Karen who like me loved her mum to bits and the stress Karen is now suffering is just intolerable.

Marks been away in the lake District with a friend of his camping , I had said to him as soon as he got his knee/leg brace he should go as he had not been away like this for over 6-7 years now , and then as soon as he went I became very ill................typical.

Mike is still OK at the minute , he's had his drugs increased and is still getting that awful leg pain we get .His brand new 'Sum-up scooter is now in the repair garage as we've had so much trouble without and its just 4 months old , I threatened to take Peugeot to court if it wasn't sorted out ASAP because if I've spend at least ?1,000 on his leathers , helmets, boots,, gloves and then got him the top of the range insurance ............why would I then want him to ride a bike that potentially would let him down big time and have him under the wheels of a car ???

So its all being sorted now at no cost to us , which I feel is the least they can do under the circumstances after what I paid for it .

On the 13th of June from 11 am until 4 pm in Ivybridge Devon ( thats this Saturday ) Hogwarts Castle once more opens its doors to the public , I've now added to the event a Death Eaters costume complete with an awesome mask and Harry Potters Quidditch costume complete with his fire bolt broom ..............and have now spent 3 hours solid .........yes.......3 hours ironing all the costumes ( around a dozen of them in total used by us adults ) and about 40 meters of the fabric used to line the walls of two of the castles rooms ( chiffon's, nets and metallic fabrics)

Our conservatory now looks like part of Diagon alley with boxes of stuff everywhere ready to go and Marks camping stuff ready to be out away now he's back home from the Lake district .

A very kind company that I've used in the past sent me two large packs of feathers in pale gold and bright orange so that I could add to Fawkes coat' he was looking a bit sad as he'd been handled rather a lot last year , so having had a long talk with him about 'care of his feathers ' I've now made him look like he's been re-born again ;) which for a Phoenix is rather funny !!!!

Sophie and Harley are doing well and you wouldnt believe how much the little hooligan has grown ..........and how fast he's getting .

Poor old Sophie is being attacked left, right and centre by him as he tries out his defend and attack modes on his mum :( which we liken to the terrible 2's time in most kids.

All in all its been not a good, a tottally unexceptable and then to end I hope a good month for us all .

IF ...........I can get some photos sorted out with Mark I'll stick then on a link for you to follow for Hogwarts when the event has finished .

I did send some pictures of us all to our own Dinet photo section about a month ago , but alas they have not been added to the site yet .

Look after yourselves all and hope to speak to you all soon ......Ami

• 2 weeks later...