Terrible Headache Worrying Me

Im a bit worried and depressed last few days. It all started with a bump i noticed on my arm towards the armpit, it was red lump bump kind of like a blister or pimple but harder. I was fiddling with it kind of stupidly it and it turned into a small hematoma, big purple bump/bruise that worried me because it was real dark. So it freaked me about a bit. Over the last few days since this wierd bump ive gotten a TERRIBLE headache on the back left side of my head, one of the worst i have had ever. It seems to gradually get worse throughout the day each day and seems more minor in the mornings. It also hurts more when i open my mouth to yawn or swallow i feel a pain on the same side of the head. Its wierd too because before these last few days i was feeling best i had in long time!

I also have alot of brain fog/confusion, nausea(rare for me) today and feel very fatigued and just like garbage over all. The bump on my arm seems like it might be getting better maybe? But my headache is just driving me absolutely crazy. I've had headaches in these positions before that have come and gone but this ones worse i think. ( i always get them either left rear of head or right rear of head, upper or base of skull.) It just really hurts and hurts when i burp/swallow/yawn/talk etc. I also feel like its in my left ear???? Kind of like when you have a ear infection ache? its feel like that sometimes with a wetness feeling and dullness in the ear, and i found a sensitive spot or two on the side of my face/head. Is this just a bad migraine probably??

Should i be freaking out? I really can't afford hospitals or any thing like that anymore, what can i do to calm myself down or fix my headache, what should i look out for, or be concerned for?

I am also getting my TTT test in a week to hopefully get my official POTS diagnosis.

Any new symptom is not to be ignored. I could actually be an ear infection!

It sounds a lot like my headache though, unilateral, base of skull radiating up over and inside the ear and behind the eye. Benadryl helped mine for a while, but I had to take a lot of it (25mg every 4 hours.) Klonopin is controlling it now, it is still there, lurking, waiting for me to cough or bend over. I wish you luck, it can drive you insane. :rolleyes: I hope you get some relief soon.

Im a bit worried and depressed last few days. It all started with a bump i noticed on my arm towards the armpit, it was red lump bump kind of like a blister or pimple but harder. I was fiddling with it kind of stupidly it and it turned into a small hematoma, big purple bump/bruise that worried me because it was real dark. So it freaked me about a bit. Over the last few days since this wierd bump ive gotten a TERRIBLE headache on the back left side of my head, one of the worst i have had ever. It seems to gradually get worse throughout the day each day and seems more minor in the mornings. It also hurts more when i open my mouth to yawn or swallow i feel a pain on the same side of the head. Its wierd too because before these last few days i was feeling best i had in long time!

I also have alot of brain fog/confusion, nausea(rare for me) today and feel very fatigued and just like garbage over all. The bump on my arm seems like it might be getting better maybe? But my headache is just driving me absolutely crazy. I've had headaches in these positions before that have come and gone but this ones worse i think. ( i always get them either left rear of head or right rear of head, upper or base of skull.) It just really hurts and hurts when i burp/swallow/yawn/talk etc. I also feel like its in my left ear???? Kind of like when you have a ear infection ache? its feel like that sometimes with a wetness feeling and dullness in the ear, and i found a sensitive spot or two on the side of my face/head. Is this just a bad migraine probably??

Should i be freaking out? I really can't afford hospitals or any thing like that anymore, what can i do to calm myself down or fix my headache, what should i look out for, or be concerned for?

I am also getting my TTT test in a week to hopefully get my official POTS diagnosis.

Have you considered going to a doctor I hope you feel better soon.

Any new symptom is not to be ignored. I could actually be an ear infection!

It sounds a lot like my headache though, unilateral, base of skull radiating up over and inside the ear and behind the eye. Benadryl helped mine for a while, but I had to take a lot of it (25mg every 4 hours.) Klonopin is controlling it now, it is still there, lurking, waiting for me to cough or bend over. I wish you luck, it can drive you insane. :rolleyes: I hope you get some relief soon.

yeah im going to try resting, sounds similar. I have headaches similar to this before but not as bad. Im going to see if i can wait it out another day or two it goes away, just trying to avodi going to my GP as he usually does nothing and its 80 bucks out the window. Figuring out when to go to the doctor can be mind ravaging as it is :(. I just feel weak and terrible and sick, almost like i have a cold sick but i dont have one that i am aware of.