Anybody Here On Twitter

Sophia3

Hello

Fbook gives me too much info about others, and since I rarely get out, my page looks like somebody else's stuff is always going on (which it is)

For those of us who just want to connect briefly, has anybody joined twitter? It's odd talking in 140 characters or less but is fun.

But I must warn you, I do not follow folks that tweet 100-130 times a day! too much for me.

But it's a great way to keep in touch and I also help promote some mom and pop businesses/music in my area.

And it's a fun distraction if you follow the right people in your area. I can get most all my news and weather, restaurant & sports info from Twitter.

Terribly over hyped in the media (what's new) but many critical stories have broken in twitter, i.e, the plane crash on the Hudson broke on Twitter, as did the first photo of people standing on the wing.

Course many spam on twitter for businesses but you can CHOOSE who to follow and unfollow quite easily.

;)