Migraines Anyone?

Curious about how many of us have migraines  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Migraines began for me around age 30. I am now 56. Tried absolutely everything there is to offer. When autonomic problems started in 2010 I also developed a constant head pain...more pronounced when standing. Sometimes have drooping eye with migraines.I also get shoulder pain , all of my teeth hurt, and so on. They are mostly right sided. Mine are very severe, to the point of researching surgery. Lately with daily ginger and some aspirin the severe ones are farther apart. However when I get a bad one it lasts 3 days with no sleep , vomiting etc... I go to the ER for fluid loss which causes all sorts of problems. I don't tolerate pain meds anymore so .....it is pretty awful. This is the one thing that causes me the greatest distress.

I got migraines as a teen and they seemed pretty much hormone related. Severe pain at the time. Then they changed as I got older to just ocular migraines without the headache where I will only see half of things as I look around (half a stop sign, etc.) . Gets scarey because I can't drive home like that. Last year, then, I was diagnosed with an atypical migraine where I had all the regular stroke symptoms (major left side weakness, slurred words, etc.). That took 5 days to regain the function in my left side. Now, I will get a headache but not bad and I can knock it out with excessive migraine. It is interesting that so many of us are experiencing migraines.