Immune Cell Testing

toni

Hi Toni,

Did your doctor say what it means at all? Or if you should have any more testing done? I have had quite a few odd blood tests come back abnormal. I don't think I have had that one done though. Wish I could help you. :) Take care.

Hugs

Suzy

Hi Toni,

I don't blame you for being worried. It is hard not to be when you have strange tests, and no answers for them. When I first found out about one of the blood tests I had I looked up information on it, and was scared to death when all I found was information on paraneoplastic syndrome which has to do with cancer, and what I read was not encouraging. Basically what I read scared me because it is usually with lung cancer, and doesn't have a good prognosis. But I later found out that it can also happen with POTS. It still says on my paperwork that cancer is highly suspicious, but I am hoping those are just extra precautions that they are taking. If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me. I know you probably have a lot going on right now, but if you need an outlet I'll listen. Please keep us posted.

Hugs and love back,

Suzy

Hey Toni,

I never heard of those test, BUT I have othet tests that indicate my immune system is compromised. I have really low IgG. Normal is 750-1,600, mine is 500. Nobody can explain that either. My allergist/immunologist is worried, but we are just waiting another 8 weeks before we re-test. Like you, I ask lots of questions and don;t get satisfactory answers. Grrrr. I'll look into your tests to see what I can learn.

Julie