You-tube Video - Mayo Clinic On Pots

all4family

by Phil Fischer MD. Anyone know him?

one more.

Suzy

Hi Suzy, thanks for sharing.

After i watched the video, i searched myself and found another very good one. Maybe you also want to have a look.

There is also a Part 2

iam thinking about making my own POTS Video in german. I havent found any of them yet. There are so many english videos out. thats great!

All the best

carinara

Hi Carinara,

Thanks for sharing that. She is actually my favorite, I watch her videos all the time. I was watching her when I found this other one. I think that Kyli is a good spokes person for POTS. And her videos are entertaining. I hope you will make a video in German. If you do be sure to post it here! The more info out there the better. There is also this website from Miss South Carolina International, who also has POTS.

http://misssouthcarolina.blogspot.com/2008...for-you-me.html

Glad to see there are other late nighters. (or if you are in Germany? what time would that be?) Take Care,

Suzy

Hello again,

thanks for the other link, i will watch it later on.

I thought that people on here might have already seen the youtube link i postet earlier. I also think its funny and i really like the set up.

It?s 11.25 (almost lunch time) here in germany at the moment. So its time for me to fix something to eat, and for you to go to sleep. :-)

good night wishes from across the ocean.

carinara