Cardiac E P In Tucson

ellen

Several posters have asked for doctor recommendations, and I don't see any on the Dinet website list from Arizona.

I have been seeing Dr. Darren Peress in Tucson, AZ for several years and was impressed at my last visit when he said he talked to Blair Grubb about POTS. He has shown a willingness to listen and try different approaches.

TY TY TY TY TY TY TY I can't say thank you enough. I am about 5 hours from Tucson.

Suzy

Dr. Gordon Ewy at University Medical Center has worked with POTS for many years, and is the head of the cardiology department at the Sarver Heart Center - located at UMC. I see his FNP, Connie Doner, for monthly appointments, and also work with a neurologist under the same network, Dr. Bruce Coull. I'm here in Tucson, too, so if you come in, drop me a line, and perhaps we can do coffee!

potsgirl

Hi Potsgirl,

It's good to meet someone in the neighborhood! If I head that way I will let you know...I usually go there to visit my inlaws. We originally came from Tucson. Considering moving back too. Pm me if you want. We may be the only ones here in the west.

Suzy