Happy Birthday Willows!!!

corina

dear ami, today on your birthday i would like to congratulate you on another new year in life. i have told you before that you absolutely do not look like your real age!!! (like mark, it must be your high spirits i guess!!!) and seeing it written down here it was a kind of shock to me (again! :P )

so here is to a very good friend my famous virtual singing (and to who ever is reading: feel free to join me!!!)

happy birthday to yououou

happy birthday to yououououououou

happy birthday dear aaaammmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

happy birthday to yououououououououououououououououououououououou

hope you'll all have a lovely day today

with love,

corina (and the boys of course)

Dear Ami,

Happy Birthday!! I'm so glad you're part of the forum....I always appreciate your posts and you are always making us smile. =)

Hope your birthday is great!!

Lisa

Thank you all for your birthday messages, sorry I haven't been about but things have gone from bad to worse here with things going wrong left, right and centre......... :lol: .

I did have great birthday and the boys bought me 2 dresses that I desperately wanted and a beautiful shirt with embroidery and sequins on .My brother sent me some money and guess what I bought with it ?????

Now before I answer DON'T take what I've bought wrong as its NOT for me but for Mikes little ones when he eventually marries and has some , so what did I buy ???

A 'Winnie the poo' baby buggy :unsure::ph34r: as some of you may know I have a granny room upstairs and in it I have everything you need for a baby to come and stay : folding cot, high chair, change mat , car seat, a wonderful play mat with things hanging over it , cot covers including a quilt, quilt covers, fitted sheets and tons and tons of baby clothes for both boys and girls ranging from 0 to around 3-4 years , plus everything you would ever need to feed a baby with : bottles, sterilizer, cups, plates, spoons ..................then toys OMG have I got some toys !!!! including a huge 3 storey Victorian dolls house which I am working on and will one day finish ( a christmas present from the boys a few years ago ) a full size dolls pram , high chair and the most beautiful white wooden dolls crib with blue and white covers along with an assortment of baby dolls............so who wants Mike to have a granddaughter first we ask !

So buying the baby buggy was something I'd been trying to do for some time and as I didnt want anything else I decided to go onto one of those shopping channels that sell items at silly prices and managed to grab myself a lovely one in navy blue and yellow .

So apart from all the things that have been happening to the whole family , well I'm a happy girl at the minute.

thanks again for the birthday wishes and a big hug to Corina for the card ...........xxxxxxxxxxxx a much slimmer Ami :blink: ( see whats been going on post )