Florinef And Cognitive Effects

mkoven

Okay, maybe this is a stretch, but since increasing my florinef from .05 to .o75, I feel more forgetful and like it's harder to concentrate, also a little more anxious. Is this plausible, or more likely from some other cause? I'm usually good about not leaving things behind, but I keep doing that now, and forgetting people's names, when I have a good head for names...

I know that prednisone did a number on my mind. I couldn't concentrate on tv sitcoms, unless they were reruns, and cuoldn't string a written sentence together. I was also very anxious.

But florinef is supposed to be a different beast, and I'm on a low dose...?

All I can tell you is my experience. I have been better since being on Florinef - .05. Thankfully I haven't had to increase from there. I do still have days where I am having all the "fun" POTS symptoms. But it is fewer and farther between. Even this summer when I haven't been doing as well, I console myself with thinking I am not as bad as before being treated. It could be you are having a bad spell and it is a coincidence.

Good luck.

Amy

Coffee.

I think that Florinef is so wonderful (I can feel myself transform 1.5 hours after I take it) that I treat the fuzziness gladly.

You can try coffee. There is something about it that is unique and unlike any other drug I've tried (it is- in my mind- a drug).

Provigil helps.

I wouldn't give up on Florinef until you give it a good try. From what I understand, it takes 21 days of a dosage to show you the full benefit.

Kits

So hard to know what to do. My ans symptoms are improved (though not gone by any means), but I feel so out of sorts. I feel oddly agitated, way beyond what is normal for me. It could be pms. I will wait it out and see if it settled down after my period. And then I'm still pretty unnerved by my unresolved chest pains, and I think this may be messing with my head.

Hi!

I just wanted to add that if you are not sleeping well, that many of the symptoms you describe could also be due to that as well. I know when I am sleep deprived I am more moody, and have an even bigger than normal issue concentrating and remembering etc. So, if you continue having your sleep disturbed by the chest pains, this could be at least partially due to sleep deprivation.

Hope that the Florinef helps as you adjust to it! <_<