On A Lighter Note...

Hi guys,

I quit with the doctors for now...two weeks with no appointments. How do you react when a doctor says that he is basing his diagnosis on "gut reaction, instinct, or feeling?" Aren't we going to doctors for education, experience and knowledge based on data and test results? I've had good experiences with both the intuitive and the logical types, but I am constantly surprised how often these "feeling" based comments come up. I guess I should eat more Chinese food, my fortune cookie said "Drink to your health." :)

Use the force, y'all!

Jennifer

I guess I should clarify: given the question of Diabetes Insipidus, the fortune cookie was exceptionally appropriate, but should have read:

"Drink for your health"

I would NEVER drink adult beverages on Klonopin (not if I wanted to wake up again afterwards!)

Actually all of my "psychic" doctors have been closer to the mark than the logical ones. It's frightening actually, all that time and money invested in medical school and all they needed was the thing that tells birds to fly South for the winter!

Anyone else have good experiences, or bad experiences with doctors who work "from the gut?"

Jennifer

hi..

some doc has a good complex and and x-ray vicsion, at least so it seems the way some of them behave... In my early days I meet a lot of them.. Dont have to do test u look so healthy and are so young.. but i faint all the time?, it all in our head litle girl, ust snap our self out of it, be stronger...

I have i very ok card doc now, cant really help me, but he take its seriosly. Had a nice gp, but have changed to a new one no. So a bitt worried what sort of doc she is.. since i had so many bad doc experiensses in the past, hopfully shes a god one

Oh yes, definitely had experience with the "psychic docs". Some good , some bad. As in the earlier post, " you are so young and healthy looking" you must be wanting attention !!!!!! Oh yeah, the attention you get from passing out in a crowded store and being taken out on a stretcher. Just the kind of attention a pretty young girl would want, huh?? :angry: Hopefully, everyone will find a compassionate doc and recieve quality care. Gentle hugs to all------ Susan :)