Little Bit Of An Update On Things

dizzygirl

Hey folks I've been meaning to post an over all update for sometime now... but...havent really had the energy too!

Over all some of my symptoms are progressing and becoming worse.. and other symptoms that where getting worse are maintaining there rightfull level of crappiness...

and my fatigue and excessive sleepiness are still driving me mad... nothing helps this.. not diet changes.. small amounts of excercise.. medication.. i really hate it.. its a big COMPLAINT of mine...

On the chiari front... I have really been jsut sitting on this.. b/c surgery is something that I'm very uncertain about.. I'm not sure i want to have surgery only to end up on the other end of setting into motion a ball that is unstoppable with complication and many surgeries.. granted i do know that "this" doesnt happen with all chiari surgeries but honestly.. I've talked to alot of chiari patients who still have symptoms still feel sick and are going thru there 15 or more surgery...

I'm being cautious probably to the point of avoidance on some days.... I'm set up to see a neurosurgeon first part of september...to get an other opinion on the "issues"

as far as neck surgery goes.. I feel more comfortable with having that done... but i havent come across a surgery i will let touch the hair on my head let alone my spine....

So I'm hoping that i will feel confident in the level of comprehension and skill of this neurosurgeon i see in sept.

I'm also scheduled in sept. to get my lopp recorder put in.. and to see about 6 different doctors at the cleveland clinic...

SO busy month for me in september!

I also.. (after much reluctance) decided to start seeing a psychologist who treat chronically ill patients..b/c i need an outlet that isnt ppl in my daily life.. I think its a wise decision acutally.. and have my first appointment on monday...

dealing with so many different chronic illness and non abating symptoms is really taking alot out of me emotionally/mentally...so hopefully this will help give me some perspective

So in good news..I have a new baby nephew named zakk.. he was born july 1st.. and is an absolute doll baby! and my niece haylee is growing like a weed..she is now 15 months old.. and is starting to put words together... and she is a little giggle monster full of energy.. these babies are such a bright shinning star in my life...and they add a sense of purpose as well... love them to pieces!

So that is the short skinny version of updates from me!

I'll post another update after all the riggamaroll in september...

I hope that you all are doing ok...Big hugs

dizz :blink: