Recent Dr. Grubb Article On Basic Syncope Causes

Sophia3

I found this on another site and not sure how helpful or sympathetic it will be when the differing types of fainting are read about...I have no idea the context of this interview....from MSNBC.

http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/06/18/1153637.aspx

Doesn't really explain debilitating CHRONIC illness many of us have from ANS problems.

Fainting is one part of ANS dysfunction. It sounds like the main focus was different things that can cause people to faint.

ANS dysfunction can make us feel like we're in high gravitational forces constantly-----climbing the stairs feels like climbing a mountain. I often wonder what gravity does to our bodies for those of us who don't pass out, but have near syncope, and continue to struggle with daily functioning. I wish other ANS dysfunction issues/other causes of ANS dysfunction were talked about-----other then the causes of fainting.

Most of us know what probably know caused Amy Winehouse to pass out. She has issues..... :huh:

Maxine :0)