Epilepsia..

Experts could know. Seizures from lack of oxygen present in a certain way. Throwing head forward then back and aching the body , arms and legs go out away from torso then in toward torso. The pattern does not increase or decrease in intensity for the duration.

Get as many details as you can on the movements and sounds that occurred. Also how you felt before and after.

Status epileptic is like 20 minutes long, isn't it? That alone might mean it was epileptic and not lack of oxygen.

I have had 3 "bad" seizures and about 6 little ones. My grand mal type lasted 1 to 2 minutes. The others about 10 seconds. Mine are from lack of oxygen from NCS - bradycardia.

This book.

http://www.amazon.com/Syncope-Mechanisms-M...d_sim_b_title_1

has details about seizures.

Good luck.

yes I was like 18 minutes and then they put me a medication for put me a tube for my lungs. I was in UTI for four days with the tube

thaks for your aswer

have a nice day

Experts could know. Seizures from lack of oxygen present in a certain way. Throwing head forward then back and aching the body , arms and legs go out away from torso then in toward torso. The pattern does not increase or decrease in intensity for the duration.

Get as many details as you can on the movements and sounds that occurred. Also how you felt before and after.

Status epileptic is like 20 minutes long, isn't it? That alone might mean it was epileptic and not lack of oxygen.

I have had 3 "bad" seizures and about 6 little ones. My grand mal type lasted 1 to 2 minutes. The others about 10 seconds. Mine are from lack of oxygen from NCS - bradycardia.

This book.

http://www.amazon.com/Syncope-Mechanisms-M...d_sim_b_title_1

has details about seizures.

Good luck.

Did they put you on anti seizure medicine? Did they give you a medicine to carry with you in case of emergency?

Those type of seizures are an emergency.

And lastly, did the Dr. say that status epileptic is only from epilepsy?

I guess not or you wouldn't have asked the question.

I did a brief search and read that there are a "number" of possible causes, hypoglycemia -was mentioned. Unfortunately that was the only thing specifically mentioned.