Neuropathy, Anyone?

Hi to everyone I haven't talked to in a while! Been busy with the two girls (who are now 1 and 4) and mostly getting by OK. Lately, though, I have been having nerve-like pain in one of my fingers and in one of my feet. It's mostly on the top of my foot and toward the outer side. It comes mostly in the middle of the night but is like a burning pain. The finger pain is a throbbing pain that comes anytime I have my hands under water that is cold.

I used to get the throbbing pain when washing my hands in cold water during winter, and I thought maybe it was a little Raynaud's. But now that it's only in one finger and the foot pain is going on, I'm confused.

Anyone else have crazy pain like this with no known cause? I am probably going to give it another week before getting it checked out because we've had a huge run of health care expenses with my 1-year-old, who is being checked for kidney reflux after two UTIs recently.

Thanks!

Amy

Amy,

How is cheeseland??? I miss...

I have had these symptoms. I have neuropathy in feet and carpal tunnel in hands. Now there are many neurologic things that can cause this. I would see my pcp. Then do labe and if unsure get an EEG. Miriam