Rheumetologist In Philly Or Sj Metro Area?

Hi all, I'm hanging in there trying to keep up with working out so I can stay active;

still doing stuff with my trainer 2x a week in lieu of replacing my 6 y.o. Honda Civic (now with cracked windshield to add to it's other bumps and scrapes)... working out has been keeping me able to function and hold down a job.

BUT, and this is a big BUT... even with very careful exercise, I'm having terrible pain--and I can't predict which set of joints will hurt next. It doesn't even seem related to which muscle groups we've been focusing on. For example, I didn't work out all weekend, but this am, I woke up and my hips were killing me, in the joints. Also, one finger and one toe... I've about tapped out how much OTC nsaids I can take before my stomach totally goes haywire.

I guess I'm starting to feel a bit desperate and worried as more and more of me hurts for no apparent reason. I'm wondering if anyone has a rheumetologist they trust in Philly or a 30 to 40 minute radius? I live a bit north of the city, so the Trenton area is also fair game, as is down to Cherry Hill or so.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Thanks Pat. I managed to track down the rheumetologist I saw, and liked, back in 2001--she has a very common name among doctors (Chen) so it took me a long time figure out which one was her. I happened upon her profile on a hospital website, and saw that there was a photo and was so happy to see it was her. :) I have a message in to try to schedule with her.

Nina

King of Prussia/Plymouth Mtg is about 1hr from where I live, but if it doesn't work out, I'll let you know. Their office called me to schedule, but I missed the call b/c I fell asleep when I got home.

Nina

Not too far--she's at U of Penn in philly, I can't remember if she's at the old Pennsylvania Hospital campus or at the newer campus up by U of P and Children's Hosp. I'm sure they'll refresh my memory when I finally am scheduled!

Nina