Eye Pain.

Maggy

Hi ,

I have done a search but can't find any info on this,i was wondering if anyone else has this problem at all or have any suggestions as what it may be.

For a few weeks now i have been getting sharp pains behind one eye,there is also a heavy pressure pain inside my head and it feels like it will explode,it also feels like it is too heavy for my neck.

My eye feels really aggrevated and my vision keeps going very blury like there is a piece of cling film in front of it.

I have had my eye checked by the local G.P who says i have no infection or anything in it and he asked the question if it could be connected to POTS.

I have not started any new meds and i have just finished another course of cipro for a U.T.I..

Thanks for any sugestions

Maggy

Thank you for all your suggestions, i hadn,t really thought of migrane because i have never suffered from them so far, but i will mention it to my consultant who i see later to day and maybe even book an appointment at the opticians just to check.

I have just had another MRI scan of the head recently and i have noticed that they have written in the results that small lesions were found but it noted inflammatory sinus disease, does this ring a bell with anyone? has anyone heard of this ? and does this mean a straight forward sinus infection? i have tried researching it but it keeps bringing up links for crohns or IBS , just interested to find out if anyone has had anything similar?

Thanks again and take care.

Maggy.

Hi!

I also think it could be migraine associated, but also you have a history of trigeminal neuralgia and this made me wonder if another one or more cranial nerves (optic) have also become irritated or something in some way? Also, I recently in different things have seen something with eye pain etc. in some of my research, but can not figure out yet where I have seen this? If I figure it out I will try to add it later.

I hope that you are able to get some help figuring it out. Your PCP may not know a lot about what is going on if it is more of a neurological thing, so it may be something to mention to your neurologist.

Good Luck! :P