More PVC's when tired

I notice that I get them more when I'm either dehydrated or my adrenaline is flowing (if I'm upset, or excited, etc...)...maybe when you are tired your body us just more "stressed" than usual.

How is the pregnancy coming along? Are you doing well? I hope so :)

I get more PVC's when I am tired, dehydrated, or if I have been pushing myself to hard physically. I might feel reasonable well all day, but have PVC's all day long.

The other day my chiropractor did some work on my neck and over the next 6 hours I must of had hundreds of them.

Guest Julia59

I get them for the same reasons too! Very interesting Roy---that they increased with your neck manipulation. I have the neck from ****---I don't dare go to a chiropractor. My neck is too unstable. Already had surgery once and hoping to avoid more.

Julie :0)

That's great news, AprilMarie. I'm glad things are going well.

What medications are you on now, if you don't mind me asking? I am just curious b/c I know I probably couldn't handle another pregnancy well without medications, even tho I am off them now.

Anyway, we are now starting to look into adoption and I am excited about it. I have friends in Botswana from my Peace Corps days, pretty high up in govt now, who have enthusiastically agreed to help us adopt one of the thousands of children made parentless by AIDS every year there now. I know it will be a long haul and might not even work out, but the effort is worth it.

April- glad to hear that everything is going well! I'm glad your morning sickness has left you...I remember being sooo relieved when it stopped, I was then able to enjoy the rest of my pregnancy. Isn't it magical to see that lil' heartbeat? Are you all going to find out what you're having? I think we found out with Ethan when I was about 19 weeks along. Best of luck!!

Katherine- I am sooo excited for you and your family! Adoption is such a beautiful thing and I can't wait to hear all about your adventures...this will be quite a journey for you. I too have an adopted cousin from Korea, and it was such a fantastic experience for our family to watch the whole process unfold. Congrats!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it stand for Premature Ventricular Contractions? It's when you feel those little "flutters"in your heart that sort of feels like it skips a beat, or throws in an extra beat...at least that's what I was told by the doctor.

Yes, Jess, you're correct with what PVC stands for --just looked it up on a cardiology site to check. It is a type of arrythmia (when the heart gets out of it's normal rythym). I was told by my cardio that they're not usually dangerous.

I tend to get them on occasion but haven't noted any pattern as to when. Nina

If I were to want a day with hundreds of PVCs, the best way to achieve that would be to get less than 7 hours of good sleep.

I also have cut sugar out of my diet by about 95%, I fluid-load, and eat a high-salt diet.

Emotions affect me as well, and I try my best to stay on an even emotional keel.