Know I In For A Bad Day When

maryfw

I know I am in for a bad day and just need to stay in bed when I wake up and can't walk straight. I tried it for a couple of hours and just gave it up and came home and I crashed. Slept off and on the whole day. I am learning little by little when to give it up and stay in bed. I work full time and am a manager though and I try not to stay home to often. These off balance days seem to happen about once a quarter.

mary

Every once in a while this happens to me, too. I just feel pulled to one side- almost like I'm drunk, but I'm not! I sometimes look in the mirror and check for signs of a stroke. Everything works on both sides, just not very well together :-) Thank goodness this doesn't happen too often. I wonder what the medical explanation for this is....

Julie

Wow. I've been having exactly the same symptoms. Particularly if I wake up in the middle of the night after a few hours sleep. I don't feel weak on one side, I just seem to list on one direction! It's very disconcerting. Like you say, everything is working, but you are just off balance.

India