Jump to content

Doctor In Florida Or S Georgia


Recommended Posts

Dear Mary,

I think most ANS specialists want a referral--will your PCP give one? I see a good one in Pensacola. He is probably listed on the doctor section at POTS place. My PCP gave a referral. Good luck. Write to me if you want more info.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...