Lalalisa

Darlene

How ironic we both had an appointment with Dr. Grubb today. I have never met anyone from dinet before. Your a very pretty girl. It was nice meeting you, and the others. It helps talking with people who have the same thing.

I told him my insurance no longer covers Lexapro, the only SSRI that helps lessen my POTS symptoms. I told him my Family Dr. did a prior authorization and Buckeye refused. He is going to do a prior authorization too. I hope Buckeye approves the Lexapro. I have tried several other SSRI's, and they make me ill.

I told him about being out of breath sometimes, he says that can happen when your blood pressure drops.

I told him I get this burning in my back, arms, and legs sometimes. I asked him what it was and if he could find out what causes it. He said something about nerve signals failing to fire, something like that, and no tests to find out what causes it. He told me to up my Topamax, that it would help with the burning. I was on 75 mg. twice a day, but I weaned myself down to 25 mg. twice a day, I got kidney stones while taking this medication and I think it was caused from the topamax, he said how about taking 50 mg twice a day. I guess I can do that.

So, did you's end up driving home that night?

It was very nice meeting you.

Darlene,

It was great meeting you as well!! I will send you a message now.

Take care,

Lisa