Where Is Dr. Grubb Located?

You could be really diverse and send copies all over the world?

Actually from what members have said on the forum there are other great dysautonomia doctors about but they are few and far between - see the physician's list on the main DINET website.

What we need is for more day-to-day doctors to be educated about POTS and other forms of dysautonomia so that they recognise our problems as genuine treatable medical problems rather than telling us that is is all in out minds, too many people on here have many years experience of that type of attitude.

I don't know who the DINET documentary is going to be aimed at but hopefully it will be watched by doctors and medical students and other health professionals - gradually be spreading knowledge we can improve the service that POTS patients receive from doctors, clinics and hospitals world-wide.

Flop

I was just wondering if he was fairly close to me. I have a pending disability case and was going to talk to my lawyer about if it would be beneficial to my case to see him or not. I was dx and treated by a local doctor on thats on the dinet website. Just looking for the best info/doctors for my case. The doctor the dx/treated me won't support my disability case do to the fact that he primarily deals with children and not adults. He was wonderful and I enjoyed seeing him but have since changed cardios due to insurance reasons. Again just looking for the best evidence for my file.

I can't remeber if others have said that Dr Grubb either does or doesn't support disability claims but you could try calling his office to ask. I do know that due to his popularity he has a very large number of patients on his case books and has long waiting lists for new patients.

Flop