Tabouret on wheels

corina

:) Hurray, after trying for half a year I finally get paid for my tabouret on wheels!!! When I was at my physio's I saw her tabouret on wheels which could be lifted. I asked her if I could borrow it for a few days because I thought that could help me a lot. I used it for preparing the meals, cooking, doing the dishes and even tried to vacuum and it turned out to be just the thing for me. So my doctor and physio wrote my health-insurance explaining why I really need such an expensive tabouret (EURO 300,=) and after a struggle for half a year I finally get paid for it. So in a few days someone's coming over to take measures and I will be able to get one. For me this really makes a difference and maybe it could help some of you as well. Since my husband's not always at home tin the evening to cook for us I now can do it myself. I really am very very very glad. :P

Corina

Took me a few minutes to figure out what a tabouret was :) here in the States, we'd call it a stool or bar stool, indicating that it's higher than a chair.

How wonderful for you! I hope it helps you to get more active in your own home.

:P Nina

Corina, thanks for asking. A few others have asked that same question. That mouse with the sign is a signature that I made on http://www.danasoft.com

Danasoft has a little program that sees your information (didn't you ever wonder how cyber detectives figure out whose done bad things on the internet?) you leave a little trail where ever you go :) Yes, it sees your provider name, your IP address, your browser and system info--but no personal data, like your name. It then adds that info to the signature you make for yourself.

Nina :P