Leg Pains

cardiactec

anyone get leg pains/cramps from florinef? the fist time i ever tried florinef, i had terrible leg pains/cramps....i stopped taking the med about three years ago and have recently started it again to try and bump up my pressure a little. once again, i have started in with terrible leg pains and i know it's from the florinef.....i have heard many of you talk about headaches from it, which i have also gotten, but they are mild and dont bother me that much. the legs pains are horrific. any of you get this on florinef?

anyone get leg pains/cramps from florinef? the fist time i ever tried florinef, i had terrible leg pains/cramps....i stopped taking the med about three years ago and have recently started it again to try and bump up my pressure a little. once again, i have started in with terrible leg pains and i know it's from the florinef.....i have heard many of you talk about headaches from it, which i have also gotten, but they are mild and dont bother me that much. the legs pains are horrific. any of you get this on florinef?

What dose and how much potassium? I had trouble with leg pain and when my potassium was upped from 20MEQ to 40MEQ it improved. Dr. G. told me too much or too little potassium can cause leg pain -- mine was a more a leg weakness.

dr1713,

that is interesting....i am on .3mgs a day florinef and no potassium. i just started the florinef about a week and i'm gonna have labs drawn friday to see where im at. i'm pretty sure i'll be low on potassium, as the first time i took florinef only at .1 mg's a day, it dropped my potassium out. so i'm probably way down in potassium at .3mg's a day.