Vanderbilt.

cardiactec

you may get more response if you put this on the GEn board since it IS POTS related...few check this chit chat board.

Never been to Vanderbilt but have heard many good things, and some fair things..then I know of Ernies experience.

COMMUNICATE CLEARLY before you go to decide your plan should you go.

I emailed years ago and got paperwork filled out but decided not to go because my local doc was doing a decent job of treating me. I went to Grubb instead who while nice, offered NO HOPE and no testing..said I was very knowledgeable about ANS and had been there and done that with affordable meds...and after so many years in my case, there was nothing he could do.

I DO WISH Vandy were closer to get more answers but they would probably not change my outcome or cure me after 16 plus years of this stuff.

Also NEVER leave Vandy w/o getting copies of your tests as once you leave, unless you live in the area for follow up or are so ill they want to see you for follow up, it's tough to get paperwork after you leave Nashville.