Blood Pooling.

Tanzanite

Just wondered if anyone else has had this. This morning, I woke up and went to the bathroom, peeked in the mirror and saw my left eye was kind of bloodshot, as if all the blood has rushed to it. I had been laying on my left side asleep for the last hour. Is it possible to have blood pooling in your eye?! This illness never ceases to amaze me sometimes what it can do.

Sometimes you can get broken blood vessels in your eyes that can make them blood shot. wich can be caused by blood high or flexuating blood pressure, straining, and stress. I don't know if it can cause blood to pool there. I don't really know much about it but I would watch it and if it gets worst see the doctor.

Hi, Tanzanite:

I agree with Tami. If it doesn't go away, you might want to have a doctor check that out. It's so easy to attribute every symptom to a chronic illness, but sometimes that may not be the cause. I blamed my fatigue on fibromyalgia in 2004 until a doctor noticed I was short of breath (this didn't even occur to me). I ended up with a diagnosis of asthma, breathing at 25-30% of capacity.

Then, I blamed the shortness of breath in 2006 on asthma even though my peak flows were okay. That turned out to be POTS. Yikes! :ph34r:

Take care!

Deucy