Bad Night Sweats

dizzygirl

hey all.. i was wondering what you all do to treat your night sweats.. or maybe to cool down from them would be a better question..

for about 7 weeks now i have been having really bad night sweats.. more then my usuaul surging sweats..

and they are occuring allmost nightly.. and multiple times a night..I mean sweating to where my clothing and my hair is just wet..

I dont run the heat in my apartment.. b/c i think it too hot with out blowing all that hot air.. and i keep all the windows cracked open.. and run a fans and a humidifiers... and wear light weight summer jammies..

I dont know whats causing these night sweats to get so rowdy..

but idea;s on dealing or other wise with it are appreciated

I've been dealing with night sweats too. I crack the windows, open them up more if it's still not enough, I have a big fan sitting on my night stand that I turn on, and I have my ceiling fan! Maybe try experimenting with your blankets...take some off, see how you do at night. Another thing that helps me, is sleeping with no pants on, they trap my body heat which just sets me up to a huge night sweat!