Oxygen Tanks

Fiddlchik

Is anybody out there using oxygen on a regular (home use) basis?

I'm doing better these days, but the biggest problem I'm having is episodes of panting/SOB that leave me pretty weak and definitely uncomfortable. I can technically get air in, but it's not enough to get over the light headed feeling.

I keep thinking that if I had some Ox around to take at the beginning of those spells, I could head them off at the pass so to speak.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

alana.

Hello,

I use oxygen when needed, (2 liters) About 8 months ago I use it all the time, when I was in the wheel chair I could not do anything without getting winded. My doctor order it as it for me as it did help. I also have culster headaches so the oxygen help with those. My insucane covers it because the headaches.

How much does it end up costing you? I don't know if it would be covered by Anthem, but I think it would still be worth it.

Now I just need to find a Vegas doctor who believes in POTS (my dx-ing doc is back in Cleveland).

Hello,

I use oxygen when needed, (2 liters) About 8 months ago I use it all the time, when I was in the wheel chair I could not do anything without getting winded. My doctor order it as it for me as it did help. I also have culster headaches so the oxygen help with those. My insucane covers it because the headaches.